Jeff Richard goes to Charm School

From: David Boatright <dcboatright_at_R0d5Of8NxtSyFEQegu43mPD5Ov5JQRLy9z4ZU16h4HJpe3Z7aoXKAukrv9Ag24cp>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:36:14 -0000

>Stewart Stansfield
>Christ, but this is boring. We've not even heard from Boaty in ages,
>and this is tailor-made for him. The old Glorantha Digest, which
>could be more witty and offensive than this list, without all the
>affected self-congratulatory vulgarity, was far more amusing. I mean
>no-one's entitled a post "Jeff Richard goes to Charm School" yet,
>which shows how crap this is.

I am finding it all very fucking amusing it seems like another age has ended for Glorantha. Greg has been off again gluing pots together or teaching another batch of illegal migrants how to apply for food stamps once they get to the U.S. Now he is back and shat all over the cliques members who held the torch while he was away.

Never mind another clique shall be formed (or has it already) and they will take up the cry "Write for Glorantha Write for Glorantha" and they will get shit on too and another age will end.

It is nice to see that the Glorantha Tribe has changed into a three layered class system. Those privy to the real Glorantha, the commoners of Heroquest and the untouchables of MRQ who get to drag away the shit from their intellectual masters.