AW: Disturbance at the Heron House

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_0ATe8pL1QOqIIRoWRvd_lkIWvb-nVkZ6lH9nb-AAKCrwbj5KCTMB1D98eQBZiHI87BbnK>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:20:55 +0200

>Why can't the Storm Tribe handle women?

Well if they won't I'm ready to help. Send em round.

>What is the nature of the pact between Earth and Storm? What is the
actual myth, and why, on the surface, has Ernalda come out such a big loser?

Hey, I'll help Ernalda, consoling her or whatever. Just have her contact me. What does she drink?

>If there was a pure Storm Woman warrior goddess, what would she look like?

She'd look like ME!

>What the fuck was Jeff drinking, and where can I get some?

Last night he drank mostly beer - Becks to be precise. The rest of us shared the Black Vodka from Continuum, my new bottle of Chinese Sorghum alc (62%), and I had some garlic olive oil in my mix of the above. Oh, and that old bottle of grappa was finally emptied. So, success all around.

Only one woman tho, but she's enuf for three (Claudia Loroff). So send these troubled storm and earth goddesses to me. I'll put them back on the right track.

Daniel