AW: Re: Poor dim little me - custardial doilies

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_T7DYs-kb_2BV7afLWYk3Eh2SOc1W5RgunL-LyhUM2OFQBn2qw2jwEZQx34k8-HdiQRGHR>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:51:13 +0200

Rick:
> This forum, as entertaining as it is, isn't the best place to have
> those discussions. Teasing, insults, rudeness,wit, etc., sure, but
> not constructive collaboration.

I rarely find this list entertaining. I have several times almost unsubscribed. I'd rather talk with my friends in a better way, and ANY way is better than this. I've stayed on because several of the people I most admire are on it. Some of them have however not written to it for a long time, possibly because they feel as I do about it.

Daniel