AW: AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_at3IXUfYJ_EGS-NZWbgGSVlPLuaX1dMaECqZxjwZo8DNz27b_rJ--MBTzS2iRXSA2pC78>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:55:27 +0200

Ah, but we have the real Budweiser here, the Czech stuff. It's really good, and that's coming from me who dislikes beer (preferring to drink alcohol). Still wonder why he was drinking Becks last night. If you are going to drink beer then why not real beer? Oh well. Maybe I can convert him. He hasn't seen the whiskey shop yet.

Daniel

>Poor Jeff. It's going to be so hard for him to indulge in his
favourite vice where he is because even the local drug pushers refuse to serve Budweiser.
--Peter Metcalfe