Re: Winnie

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_JdV2AEZbjZ1heHJI8O0EdJP4DUORnnAhWFM7uKuPwsR8b6udN9T10eslgwCbB253Uzz>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:29:05 +1200

At 11:10 a.m. 13/05/2007, you wrote:
>Hey, any You Limeys (polite form as capitalized) know where Ashdown Forest
>is? It's supposed to be where Christopher Robin really played and explored.

In the South East.

         We are often asked how to travel to the Forest. From London (Victoria) one

         answer is to travel to East Grinstead by Train and then by Bus or Taxi to

         the Forest. Ofcourse, it depends on your budget and the time you have.

         Why not consider National Express to Nutley or Uckfield, but then you
         could hire a car?

         http://www.ashdownforest.co.uk/

There's a map of the local area but the names might as well be Hogswarts for all I know.

--Peter Metcalfe