Re: Re: A New Gods of Glorantha

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_KGhdlBzamkGslYHFJaRzsM1KeOnw-S4QPLQt6vThtPeZWWc_bL6o20I3mnSPSfGUuf9>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:33:11 +1200

Stu:

I appreciate the suggestion about a special Dragon Pass insert. The Prax Pantheon already counts as a Nomad Gods insert because there's only half a million Praxians in all glorantha (and yes, I plan to include many of the spirits therein).

DRAGON PASS INSERT I like your suggestions for the Dragon Pass Cults.

As for the Exiles, I feel Babester Gor is too minor a cult for inclusion and the Exiles will be amply covered by the Maran Cult (which is probably centred on Erantha Gor but I can't find my frakking copy of Tarsh in Flames at the mo). The Telmori are already in as the Bad Dog of the Hsunchen pantheon.

Other possibilities are Aranea (for Cragspider and her trolls) and Delecti for the ducks. But I'll have a think about it.

There is one other place for an insert, namely the Holy Country. Some cults readily suggest themselves (Caladra) but thinking up stuff for God Forgot is difficult.

--Peter Metcalfe