Re: Urox vs. Storm Bull

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_9jJyrx9jpG8XSbCx4nC31LuvQUwX73fVH2FgVpz-wRJ7Mc6yFmqbGevZny1Cw8uSvyyV>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:16:46 -0000

> Bullmen are unusual to begin with (except among plater characters);
female ones are more so (with the same caveat); I suppose "grunty" ones are the furthest end of the spectrum. But I think the overall point is that there's no theological problem with a grunty female Bullwoman.

And I don't have any claims to understanding Prax. It is just filled with savage and largely unintelligent nomads that are more beast then men. It is only useful as a place of cheap (but unreliable and often cowardly) mercenaries.

Jeff