Re: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: David Cake <dave_at_GXE_TtNSlWw1lhMFNYW4QYxDJx7hT_HWZ9-BQWyAAwEdjMx7R86_JE-UrjiKp9pJGXp7V0W>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:09:17 +0800

At 10:56 AM +0200 15/5/07, sverre larne wrote:
> On a side note... What's up with men wanting to play women anyway?
>They always end up playing some totally unrealistic macho-sluts! I
>hate it.

        Yeah, don't they realise this RPG gaming thing is all about playing totally unrealistic macho *guys*, and that any form of sex just gets in the way of all the killing? Back to remedial D&D with them until they understand the true spirit of gaming. Kill things, take their stuff. Not shagging, there is no time for shagging.

	Cheers
		Dave