Re: Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_bYO8WstIbykzQQgeEhqyr7vqMSVdyQ0HAS6eIyylB9AFSgL_82P28Gg6LD8w_PXT>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:04:28 +0100

I think Alison is referring to

"I don't quite understand why birth control has to be so unreliable in some people's minds, except as the occasional interesting exception."

and how it makes you appear to be an unthinking dick-brained man in the eyes of most of the female population.

The only possible excuse for saying this is some kind of convoluted Star Trek plot involving you and a misogynist in a transporter accident.

"Oh my God, they've both merged into one being, we'd better call it a Samogynist".

"Samogisist, tell us about your thoughts on the reliability of birth control"

"I don't quite understand why birth control has to be so unreliable in some people's minds, except as the occasional interesting exception."

"Fuck"

But then what do I know, I'm only a bloke.

of course I could be wrong.

Now can you tossers get back to arguing about Vinga or do you have jobs that stop you doing that it?

Ps. Can the immoderates at tentacles wear badges please, so I can see who we all are - something like a sticker that just says fuck, Vinga is gay, boaty is my hero, Minty does it for me, etc. Better still where's my immoderate rune.

On 15 May 2007, at 14:18, samclau_at_kqm6fjJJyb2WLLItzltVWx2Jq4PNZq85soSyW7DtS3VvINKHxKtzYrbIASeMRsrhJmEDQoH2dK_Mkw.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Eh? Missing c? Spelling? Tribbles? Eh?
> S.
>
>> Whooops! Another transporter malfunction?!
>> Alison
>>
>> --- Mandacaru <samclau_at_kqm6fjJJyb2WLLItzltVWx2Jq4PNZq85soSyW7DtS3VvINKHxKtzYrbIASeMRsrhJmEDQoH2dK_Mkw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> --- In ImmoderateGloranthaQuest_at_yahoogroups.com,
>>> There is an Ernaldan Allmother feat which is alled
>> Aid Contraception or somesuch. ... I don't quite
>> understand why birth control has to be so unreliable
>> in some people's minds, except as the occasional
>> interesting exception.

>> _______________
>> Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
>> Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
>> http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
>>

>> You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.
>>

>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> ----------
> Aqui na Oi Internet você ganha ou ganha. Além de acesso grátis com
> qualidade, ganha contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma. Ganha
> espaço ilimitado para hospedar sua página pessoal. Ganha flog, suporte
> grátis e muito mais. Baixe grátis o Discador em
> http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.
>
> Agora, se o seu negócio é voar na internet sem pagar uma fortuna,
> assine Oi Internet banda larga e ganhe modem grátis. Clique em
> http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza!
>

> You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

David