Re: Re: Got Steve'd?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_df9Hdet64NgIHDLUIY6uEvv0OY1eL4ODilF6i6kDZDPCBz0utX1g6LwQiZS9H-l4>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

El Jefe:
> I feel your pain. BoG was finally written on the basis of Stevie
> having nothing to do with it. Sadly, this proved not to be the
> entirely the case. Fortunately, Minty and... er... what DO we call
> Mark... are a whole different ballgame. De-Stevifying the ms was a
> joy.

I have no doubt that the result will be a joy, but the part between here and there is daunting. I printed it, then went back through all the piles of materials I had accumulated t find where I got the materials. But that does not tell me where those folks got them. So, now I have to compare those suspect portions to an unlisted set of sources.

I really wish the Guide to Glorantha, or whatever its current name is, was on the short list. I wrote a big section about the wastes, which I rather liked

And you call Mark "Comrade" or "Professor" or "Comrade Professor" depending. Did you know he's been cited in the Economist twice? That makes him famous in my book. (But it's an odd book.)

Chris