Re: Got Steve'd?

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_jvc1oKZNeud48LWQ0_jXmObWo6y4vGI2wqtS5hZXzTzHpcuxirFrvBg9PVJlKFBoz3V-I>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:12:41 -0000

Yeah. I kept all the emails from him so I had the toxins fairly well located. The biggest problem was re-expanding material that I had to condense down as the word-count limitations changed. True, I was lucky enough not to be working in a Steve-intense area such as Prax. Heck, aside from fairly large amounts of (unpublished at the time) Handra and Ramalia articles, the only real work done on Wenelia when I started aside from Greg's early notes was Nick's essay on the Trader Princes and the material in Gods of Glorantha - which make a good place to start.

> I really wish the Guide to Glorantha, or whatever its current name
is, was on the short list. I wrote a big section about the wastes, which I rather liked

Oddly enough, I did the Wenelian section. =)

> And you call Mark "Comrade" or "Professor" or "Comrade Professor"
depending. Did you know he's been cited in the Economist twice? That makes him famous in my book. (But it's an odd book.)

> Chris

Professor Comrade it is then! He was cited but never actually charged.

Jeff

P.S. I think there's a Junk fulla keets showing up as one of the adventure seeds in BoG.

P.P.S. Asswipe.