Re: Re: Got Steve'd?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_lBAKw0kmwCMOhkzE5YwfOghYuERKMGUuquJXCnowglQq17f1MLn5vmzmLK93Tq2p>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:28:02 +0100

Isn't there a case here for revisiting the authors of stevied products and perhaps releasing the extra stuff as minty pdf extras. Like Ralios from mongoose. I sure there must stuff from other products kicking around (heroes of the king?)

>> I really wish the Guide to Glorantha, or whatever its current name
> is, was on the short list. I wrote a big section about the wastes,
> which I rather liked
>>

> Oddly enough, I did the Wenelian section. =)
>
>> And you call Mark "Comrade" or "Professor" or "Comrade Professor"
> depending. Did you know he's been cited in the Economist twice? That
> makes him famous in my book. (But it's an odd book.)

  Call him just comrade professor, not comrade professor Mark. It has a better ring.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433