Those actually going to Tentacles ...

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_3es9rfNwj-c3kWgpd8gceUA4yVA2zKxHDCu95bpHo6B8bdmJy05qt3AAK0_mHv2z>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 05:38:10 -0000

If you can find a local badge maker, let me know the preferred dimensions and the "rim waste" and I'll do some finals up.

I don't suppose anyone has access to a badge press?

Alternatively, I could do some square versions for plastic badge holders. Not as sexy though ...

>From my own past experiences with convention badges, you'll turn a
quick profit on any upfront costs to make them.

Stu, I've upsized the Boaty pic and put it in the files area: though your own PS skills seem far from rudimentary.

As usual, I'm green with envy cause I won't be about ...

j.