Re: Those actually going to Tentacles ...

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_vg_LfoeLSQq8_mp3btWDlKLHBRtpaxfqsUKWbCosa_h0m7fiV1wEBE1zU6a2Rz-E>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 08:54:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Huggies:

I hate to ask at this late date, but could you strip off the "Immoderate Glorantha Quest" part of the badges? (Glorantha is a trademark; I'd have to ask Greg for permission to use it; and no rational trademark owner would want to be associated with this lot.)

Hippy

If you can find a local badge maker, let me know the preferred dimensions and the "rim waste" and I'll do some finals up.

I don't suppose anyone has access to a badge press?

Alternatively, I could do some square versions for plastic badge holders. Not as sexy though ...

>From my own past experiences with convention badges, you'll turn a
quick profit on any upfront costs to make them.

Stu, I've upsized the Boaty pic and put it in the files area: though your own PS skills seem far from rudimentary.

As usual, I'm green with envy cause I won't be about ...

j.

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.

Yahoo! Groups Links