AW: Re: Those actually going to Tentacles ...

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_uzDOUJkcWvfnq6FxhEAjzeA3XeTZNeFp-hjzUYHkThV3MOZ03h2Ppz54z_h81m_GUTd1g>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 01:05:12 +0200

We'll get Stu really drunk, on the worst stuff I can find, and then put badges on him.

Daniel

To reiterate, I think Chris' motion is entirely moderate and sensible. By that very fact, I cannot in good conscience wear a badge promoting my immoderacy, when same badge has been moderated in this manner. I find it hypocritical.

I personally will not wear a badge, in protest. If some decide to go ahead with this enterprise I will petition that Julian rename this list (again) ModerateGloranthaQuest.

Stu.