Mowing and fantasy

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_CNuu15kWFRt_zDsUS_c390ZbhaKPBnaOdr0f2VH1_qSB9W9voQdvOJSggjDpnTSSMF3So>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:41:23 -0700

>I don't know what your mowing's like,

Hot, dry, dusty, and fly-covered. That may have something to do with the thoughts that pop into my head (dehydration hallutionations? Dust-induced fantasy? Fly-swatting rage? Total out-of-my-mind boredom? You be the judge.) I also thought up the Chaos Thistle while I was out there today...

>but you make a great series editor.

Huh? What? I'm a series editor? Minty? Huh?

>As to the toilet thing, 98% of all toilets are unisex. They're in
>homes. Go mow another field or four.

You missed the part where I compared worship to *public restrooms in the US*, didn't you? Sure, how you use the bathrooms in the privacy of your own home is still a right that the government hasn't (yet) taken away, but *public* restrooms are pretty much single-gender *in the US*.

As far as Vinga, I just figger that anyone that's so really, really into protecting the weak and defenceless would be opposed to "Bring Your Unborn Child to War Day."

RR