RE: Horned helmets

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_Xlgux2LAABtZiw1fWSWLnLoPfI-vO3ApiGHVgUeYRMMp8PqbXxV4hQtaU2CVHHa2y68b>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:56:54 -0300

Hey Stu...I know you're doing a second PhD and all (I know all about mid-PhD blues and warn students about it) but you are really starting to seem more down about things you care about than should be the case.

Don't forget that it is only a game, mate...I was thinking, only today, that my Soul Bandits game needs a good, camp, kick up the arse, and that, with Arkeef being so intermittent, you'd be just the right person. Gwaan....you could be a bronzed Argonaut...think about it :)

Slightly tipsy (I'm on six cans) Sam. :)

p.s. Up the relovution and so on, Ocifer.