Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_boMcz60HAtWITuxTrRsWB3OuxApVq6wxMkgKUS07BTBwcmwnh2sIX29k2bo1eVik>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:27:42 +1000

The Other Jeff:

True. But all pretty fucking rare (got to get that profanity in). Rare
>worshipppers of an already uncommon worship. That said, I am sure they
>exist - but they are all player characters. They probably have naked
>cage death matches to determine who is allowed to have these rare
>locations in the cult ecologies.

Interestingly, Storm Tribe describes the *Lightbringer* alternatives as the rare ones.

Mind you, if you have to become a dyke as part of being a lawspeaker or a chief, I can see why any Vinga gateway progression would be rather rare. (Rhetorical overstatement cause this is the Immod list). Which is exactly the point.

What's a girl to do?

Go Lunar, obviously.

Jim The Dim