Re: Helerings of Wenelia and Umathela (and pine cone flaming)

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_HRTIQ9RK4eoXAkijEnCW5HBx6mRad6fh-q-mZdHrexqKhqR6FUenP-clgl_2>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:04:34 -0000

> I don't recall David saying anything about there being pigs
everywhere from Kolatsfange to Cerngoth.

There weren't. Pigs in Kormarkan, sheep in Kallima, dinosaur hunting in Orik (where agriculture was forbidden by the Elves), I forget what in Huamaz, and Tyloque knows what in Sulayz (David explicitly left it a blank land).

We did encounter people herding sloths in Banamba, very, very slowly.

> Goats are all over Fonrit. Boring if Umathela has them as main
> husbandry as well.

The Aldryami kicked them out when our PCs tried to introduce them in Kormarkan -- too destructive.