RE: Re: Helerings of Wenelia and Umathela (and pine cone flaming)

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_aRqVvxhL8aGiDi2JrrzOSGH97145VcG_ibQDUvdQFh0tcB57ePNivucNclFqKjTd5erl>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 19:27:38 -0300

There's some pretty dodgy biology going on here, like:

"Unmitigated growth will lead to strangling vines (ficus trees) first smothering the rest of the higher trees, then exhaustion of the soil from monoculture."
...and...
"> The best situation for a tree is that there be no fires whatsoever."
"For a tree, true."

But...this one I can't quite fathom...

">Sheep won't do well in that forest, I suppose, but cattle oughta."
"What happened to goats? Or sloths? Forest rats? Okapis? Manatees? Tinimits? This is Pamaltela, it's supposed to be different."

Manatees? As in Sea Cows?

Eh? What am I missing?

Tosspots.

Sam.

p.s. I'd suggest leafcutting tinimits myself