Re: In Defence Of A Goddess

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_5Ta8wwcB_TIRyt4tK9WvUNrNJPDATLLptaBxHOblJsaNzD_qyG-xF4VEhRxrG>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:53:49 -0000

We whinge here because we can, with impunity. The way we like it! :^)

> Which specific five or six people
> make up the whingy grognards (I know, "whinging grognard" is a
> redundancy, but who cares) is sometimes surprising.

Yeah. Well, when Boaty sets up a poll here for people to vote on the rubbish you are coming out with lately we'll see if its only 5 or 6. But, a least its only you who seems bent on discarding the tradition of building on what has gone before rather than ripping it out and sticking it through your 'creative muscle'.

> But not the fact
> that a handful of people will bitch and moan. That's terribly
> predictable.

Well, I have to agree with that. But is it only a handfull that feel offended?

Hugs
Rob

(Bear hugs that is!! grrr! lol)