Re: Re: Revelations wanted

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_6yyZZf2V4guTfbyoFDL8_7irlroPyCcv3KaHKyhY6hVhFaW4Pt1Ba7MPLMvn5w7GKZ5>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:37:30 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Rob wrote:

> Our Argrath he say...
>> Big con this weekend. printing character sheets, finishing powerpoint
>> slides. More insults later.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> John
>
> Awesome, wish I could be there and sample much Glorantha goodness. Once
> the con is over you can return to defending the faithfull and
> overthrowing the Red Emperor (is that what we call Jeff now?)

Ain't a Glorantha con and he ain't running a Gloranthan game.

Powerpoint slides????

I shall be spying on you John.

Michael

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_CsWC7NnwGZqzlQqqAXqbMK7fGwVsibRTNSi0WezyIuwjC8iFN_d3RjH9tmun490wI37n1hiDCZdSTg_1uusgChc.yahoo.invalid