Re: Leika

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_l2FbuEMohny5PN92jbpPeVVV1MlEGKXCJVtOyk1Pc6gLYBdouV8ItC0V4COLr9ms>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 06:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

David Scott:

> Call me dim (please),

In Heortling triad form--

These things are dim:
Kargzant, dimmer than the sun;
Trollkin, dimless than his mother;
David Scott, dimwit.

> but i've really lost the plot on this whole thing
> what is it exactly that people are arguing (debating?) over?
> what has actually changed and where. Is it even in print yet?
> Can someone just simply summarise what it's all about.

I think we're arguing about Jeff Richard's take on women in Orlanthi society, and that is coming through in multiple ways. I think much of the volume of the debate is, perhaps subconsciously, intended to dissuade Jeff from getting that take published to the extent it contrdicts previously published views.

Hippy