GD-ification

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_Vs5gSXY_s6hdwgoSH7PA1Pjoyut4HLeiPphgsO28v6Vz1zptnizVRilvIEU0FJGx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:18:33 -0000

Regarding the GD-ification of IGQ, I can assure you I am as flabbergasted as everyone else here at this WEIRD development, and am monitoring the situation with surprise, interest, and the awareness that you guys collectively are the list owners, not me nor any ex- or future Immod.

I am proud of the fact that Peter (and others) can throw in the occasional "Fuck You", with no attendant ton-of-bricks AKA Damocles' Sword over their (your) (our) heads, apart of course from the occasional insult or three.

Hopefully, discussion of yurts, ducks, sexual perversions of various list members and/or their player characters, et cetera can continue as usual...

De Immod

PS _at_ Jeff (Kyer) -- refrain from directing any IGQ members' behaviour in this list, as they can behave _exactly_ as they wish here, whenever they wish, and if you're unhappy with that fact, then Fuck You, and take your Moderating where the sun don't shine...