FYI Re: Censorship

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_BNSKbngCKXRltfF1YHLAzKh8uLMueyzy5uHFTwUXotOcQtzJEkU9hRsj5Ru-i9WHJxPf>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:46:34 -0000

> I know, it was Jeff Richard, and Simon Bray made the introduction.
> Jeff had made physical threats but had failed to realise that I am
> 6'8 and weigh in at 160kg! The fact that I have had many years of
> combat training was merely a side consideration....

I am unimpressed by the years of combat training. I have been a mediocre student of various forms for the last twenty five years. Presumably something has taken hold since then. However, I reckonize that mass is mass I weigh 70 kg, Rob weighs 160. And when I am drunk I reckon I can take three really good punches from him and then am done.( I actually have a good story about how mass can overwhelm skill).

Jeff