Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_VqAG2SdJTS1Da_KK7d5guN-6vfS6HkXnO-A91fwfvddn_PcoUjTblM_0EtXmk>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:26:44 -0000

> The fucking gloranthan pietist movement got the drawing of the
> morocanth herder milking a herdwoman sensored from the Glorantha
> Fan Art Gallery!

Diddums.

You see, you might expect some folk here to show some sympathy. After all we do like to be immoderate at times, discussing such things as duck wank, and using naughty words. I myself sketch duck prostitutes.

But here's the problem. Parochially arrogant we may be, but we tend to do it with an element of wit and subtlety.

Contrastingly, the image you spoke of featured a Morokanth groping a submissive, pristine blonde bimbo's breasts.

Well done.

To quote a great philosophical dialectic:

David St Hubbins: Can I ask you something -- can I ask you something? Ian Faith: What?
David: Have you seen Duke Fame's current album? Ian: Um... yes, yes.
David: Have you seen the cover?
Ian: Um... no, no, I don't think I have. David: It's a rather lurid cover, I mean... ah, it's, it's like naked women, and, uh...
Nigel Tufnel: He's tied down to this table. Ian: Uh-huh.
Nigel: And he's got these whips and they're all... semi-nude. David: Knockin' on 'im and it's like much worse... Ian: What's the point?
David: Well the point is it's much worse than Smell the Glove... he releases that and he's number three.
Ian: Because he's the victim. Their objections were that she was the victim. You see?
Derek Smalls: I see...
Nigel: Oh...
David: Ah...
Ian: That's alright, if the singer's the victim, it's different. It's not sexist.
Nigel: He did a twist on it. A twist and it's... Derek: He did, he did. He turned it around. Ian: We shoulda thought of that...
David: We were so close...
Ian: I mean if we had all you guys tied up, that probably woulda been fine.
All: Ah...
Ian: But it's... it's still a stupid cover.

David: It's a fine line between stupid an'...
Derek: And clever.
David: Yeah, and clever.

So, yeah. There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

*golf clap*

Stu.