Vedr. Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_1ABqoG4VkuclyxMcSHMd1JW3RQEhJTqYM3pb_f5w3fp5aF3Axixh5Y9t11XDLbj>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:35:28 -0000

Let me just say for the record that for all he may look like an amiable hobbit, I do believe Stu to be one of the most twisted individuals on this list. And as we all know, that's saying a lot. Now, arguably Stu _ought_ to be neutered simply to prevent his own brand of pollution to the gene pool, but any suggestion that he is some 'pietist' is pretty laughable.

Oh yes, I should mention: I thought it was a pretty crass and crap picture, too. Give me Simon's woodcut of Redalda with a butt-plug (ST 229) or the visual equivalents of Pete M (or Stu S) at their more twisted, by all means, but this left me underwhelmed.

Mark