Vedr. Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_ySWoRfNi0eq4sWp7ylPURSZwdPnE8ifbje4et94QtLsM1GKzD7PDIsL0Oz5ji>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:33:04 -0000

Jeff K:
> You forgot the mastrubation cult, Stu.

Oh bugger! I'll make my apologies to Simon in beer.

Simon P:
> ... except for Adept who said it made him feel sick.

Wa-hey!

Mark:
> Let me just say for the record that for all he may look like an
> amiable hobbit...

Even in his friendly support, Mark puts his peers in their place with his subtle brand of part-Castiglionian, part-Machiavellian intrigue. :o)

Mind you, I don't mind, as Farmer Maggot is probably my favourite character in the Rings (though it's obvious that all reference to the Black Riders as 'Darkies' or 'Pikeys', and his farm's migrant workers, have been removed from the Red Book of Westmarch). And 'im and Glorfindel would be a great tag-team.

Cheerio,

Stu.