Re: The fucking pietist movement!

From: jorganos <joe_at_4ed-zQBAPvJJJ3XQLP5-qUG9FUslKvZGvL7CvGHXu3ESzQuGgxIraJdDwr9q-rT7mEL42XFS>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:48:13 -0000

Simon Phipp
> Is this officially becoming the new Gloranthan Digest, even thought he
> old one occasionally flares up?

Hope not. Lets use the old one occasionally...

> I personally haven't noticed any changes at all in Peter Metcalfe's
> style - it's the same here as anywhere else.

Well, I did notice a more relaxed attitude to get the fucking steam out, which overall made the discussion more relaxed. Being called a fuckwit or similar over here doesn't carry that much poison. Nice and considerate is the way to really insult people over here. And we all know how hard that is...