Re: Re: Leika

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_snkneeMlB1-g2ga0sUxjkWU_vjulg3JrqLU5O_Y3u7jaVCgfFzPfh_2KnWnbarZ0>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:43:01 +0100

okay, so I've come late to this thread, but,

Jeff says:
> And now that she worshiped Redalda as her clan ancestral goddess.

In what form? Initiate or devotee?

As a member of one of those clans who worship her in her own right/

or as a subcult of Elmal or Ernalda or even a hero cult.

Or is this some other kind that has not yet been written up.

Why can't she be an initiate of both vinga & Redalda?

I really like the relationship boxes that appear in the HeroQuest book (eg.p249) showing division of time I find them a useful tool for describing powerful npcs. Can you do a simple one for Leika (without the skill ratings perhaps)?

Flesh her out a bit.

David