Re: King = Initiate

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Wgt47tS5ka_P6_5PWzHkmcS8tU6lpoDGaoCFoBcrWRy04-HMx-75N33d8-dVtDZjbFuA>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:58:56 -0000

> I think you have discovered one of the places where game rules do not
> replicate what some feel would be representative of [a] Gloranthan
> reality.

Good observation Rob. Don't use the game rules to determine Gloranthan reality. For example, Greg and I are toying around with some tweaks to the Pendragon rules to model Glorantha for my current house campaign. We are basing divine magic on a combination virtues and a "use magic" skill.

The game rules are just a mechanic to help you run games - they should not determine the game reality or dictate the story.

Jeff