Re: Re: King = Initiate

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_spK4TamAuxrBEd25F0798uQhg5v16XDxhYuw_GpaLxfS--rd00-V49PH9jSLyvnr>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:06:32 +0100

Whingy Boatright wrote:

>> Why was Dar not just listed as having no devotee worshippers and
>> therefore no
>> secret.

It's says in the rule book that your Glorantha will vary. So you can have devotees of Dar in your game.

It's obviously an oversight in the book any fuckwit can see that.

What's more important is that it generates discussion that can explore how Dar should be in future publications.

(Rick, will TR & ST be re-done to HQ format?)

Whingy Boatright continued:

>> If rules are so unimportant what the fuck are you doing tweaking
>> another ruleset to match your new fucked up vision of Glorantha.

Read the Rules: Your Glorantha will vary (It's on the introduction page in the rules).

Uppy Jeff wrote:

> And I run games. I don't just whinge pathetically like you.

So Boaty how do you address the problem of Dar in your games.

David