Re: Less blathering, more duck porn

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_6X2CpljcW7YwHrXoOjha1yd88vH1Zxt3O_h79duqji67EdPnKWIfEvb9s0fdpPDsI57>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:16:06 -0000

Well, Krarsht ate my last reply in revenge for David's Tunnel Buster, so let's try again.

Tony Davis:

> How did this list become a place where 'we' talk about
> 'important' things regarding 'Glorantha?'

I assume someone HeroQuested and succeeded, at least in part.

What we should do is HeroQuest against them and deluge the list with so much Gloranthacrap that they give up.

Unless I'm one of the worst offenders, in which case leave me alone.

Unless they don't want to stop, in which case, fine, the HeroQuest obviously failed.

The next step is to bring on the Gift Carriers or Blue Moon Assassins to get them in their sleep.

Not that this is in any way an attempt to incite someone to kill anyone in their sleep. Unless you absolutely have to, of course.

There, I've just wasted 20 seconds of your life. You'll never get it back. It's gone forever.

See Ya

Simon