Re: Anthropowanking

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_9FhpRqswz2aJ7wx-zk_FgLVs8ximG57HjBpK6K15U2MjcCLZ1R2nAUG4KCDaR-8a>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:46:15 -0700 (PDT)

Julian:

> Now, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and is more than welcome
> to defend that opinion, and even hire the odd mercenary flame warrior
> to destroy any dissenting opinion(s) they may dislike.

I deny that Julian is entitled to an opinion, be it his or anyone else's. He will have to earn one. Especially since he then raises the waffle to an art form:

> Nonetheless, anthropowanking is eminently unsuitable for mainstream
> Glorantha list discussion, and produce of such can therefore be
> splurged across computer screens worldwide via this forum.
>
> Of course, opposing members are similarly free to deride the
> anthropowankers (and in no uncertain terms if so desired), and with
> similar rights of freedom of speech, and perhaps without the inherent
> limitations that such intellectual self-gratification can potentially
> engender.

So, is this Julian's play at making this a Serious List? Good god, what a loss that would be. He takes the anthropo- out of anthropowanker.

Piss off,
Hippy