AW: "I wonder what it is with Glorantha that creates this problem?" Discuss.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_BEdUKsdW9wd5QoBJiRMxv82R_w-LTlOFd3YcyKFpqRtVZYcAtshxSTvvLDeMn82NHa7-e>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:14:00 +0200

Stew:
>P.S. I just saw that in EVE Online there's a character named Kallyr
Starbrow, who leads a corporation named the Sartar Rebels or somesuch. Christ, we can't get away from her...
There are also numerous Argraths, Arkats, Arkat Chaosbanes, Orlanths, Humakts, Issaries, Etyries, Ernaldas, JarEels, Harreks and Androgeuses, but sadly (or perhaps blessedly), Daniel ... no Jaldon.

No idea what eve online is, but they stink. Racism I tell you. Al those others they include, but not Praxians.

My character in World of Warcraft is Jaldontooth. And I bet this eve thing comes from Pavis right?

Jaldon