Re: What the fuck?

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_m6nfGYYidFo_eAiicq0Sf8ZnJWG4lVVe1yR_6mh1QYz0039ednU_tUEplrrmai48pqn>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 21:00:15 -0000

Stewart Stansfield:

> In furness, Chris, you might want to get Simon to post a link to
the
> images he originally 'gifted' us. I absent-mindedly (and unwarned)
> clicked on the '3 New Photos' link on the main Y!G page, and was
> somewhat glad I didn't see them at a higher resolution.

Actually, he probably wouldn't particularly like a link, to be honest. Although, it might be the sort of thing that lawyers look at in their spare time. And architects.

I'm surprised that you had time to look at them before they were Immoderated. You must have a lot of spare time on your hands.

The third one in high resolution actually has a mythical idyllic scene of nymphs, shepherds and demons doing what nymphs, shepherds and demons naturally do. All done in the best possible taste, of course.

> I don't particularly mourn their loss, but if "Give me tattooed
penises
> or give me death" is people's thing -- go for it.

Oh, now you've spoilt it for everyone.

But that's a hell of a motto, though.

See Ya

Simon

Give me tattooed penises or give me death