AW: Re: What the fuck?

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_IYIOE7Tno_CgsfafNCSrHFvnjWyxHyxv3DscPlNNgAWPUKVyLuTohWGjIZ6A9fWY_256X>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 06:16:31 +0200

Stew:

>In furness, Chris, you might want to get Simon to post a link to the
>images he originally 'gifted' us. I absent-mindedly (and unwarned)
>clicked on the '3 New Photos' link on the main Y!G page, and was
>somewhat glad I didn't see them at a higher resolution.
>I don't particularly mourn their loss, but if "Give me tattooed penises
>or give me death" is people's thing -- go for it.

Oh, now I get it. It's that English thing about private parts. I forgot that some of you are still funny about things like that. But still I'd have thot people would be impressed enuf by the tatoos to overcome their kiddie insecurities. I mean, that artwork is much better than anything on me or Stew, (obviously done by a professional and not by ourselves), and the colored member is nothing special - not longer than Chris' and not thicker than even mine.

Daniel