Just because I can

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_DIW0ctzX9neett790ukouhadnGJC8KH_C8dHGfyyxaBbV3y4VQF1ek0-yvT55kCz>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:40:18 +1000

A band of desperate adventurers enter a Pavis eating house and order the "Chicken Surprise." The enlo waiter brings the meal, served in a bronze pot with a lid.

Just as the humakti is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks the finovan. He hasn't, so
reaches reaches for it and again the lid rises, and two little eyes peer out for a moment before the lid slams down.

Rather perturbed, the humakti calls the enlo waiter over, grabs it by the scruff of the neck, hoists it above the table and demands an explanation.

"Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" screams the enlo, "Whazz yu order?"

"Chicken Surprise", she responds.

"Ah! Sorry sorry sorry!" screams the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck!"

Bom bom.