Re: The WOG and its beard

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_kaE65U6hHD80GtLqrTN_OHNMhF6zWOWs-RgFnYRkGcrWSHnBEwj0kyOvMjddmo25>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:08:41 -0000

Stu :

> Methinks it might be high time for another beards symposium. Why?
> Well... always somewhat reactionary, are symposia. And it's been
over a
> year since the last one.
>
> Plus you can never have enough contemporary structuralist
pogonognomy.
> Try saying that when you're pissed (or sober, for that matter).

Weeeelllll .... just shaved mine off, does that count ???

I used a couple of single-blade BIC throwaway razors (the beard was fairly opulent).

Had to use the plunger to unblock the sink, and have been both reviled and complimented for both the process itself and the results.

Any other beard-o's out there who might contemplate the beard-o equivalent of shaving their heads ??? (PS I have done this too, couple of times)

Julian