Re: Digest Thanks and farewell

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_jC8y3vw2Uy3yqhNtCxuyJsjw3IiL8ZKPRMOtrijEyW20iU2OwH9BC_7LweB3apRd63c>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:29:12 -0000

John Hughes:
> What really gets my goat is the almost total lack of thanks or
> farewells. Once again, I'm wondering what our community is turning
into.

and Daniel:
> I sent mine to Graham personally. If you wanna bitch about someone
not doing
> something then find out FIRST whether they haven't.

and Rick:
> Just for the record, Dimbo Jimbo
> I publicly?posted my farewell and best wishes to Graham on this
group the
> day he announced he was stopping.

And I sucked up both privately and publicly on the World of Glorantha lists. So ya-boo-sucks to you too.

If everyone posts "yeah, me too" replies it makes everyone into suckups  and minimises the heroic suckupness of those of us who try to excel at it.

But, I reckon Graham knows that his efforts were appreciated. Without the sucking up.

See Ya

Simon Suckup