Re: Re: Complete run of Tales of the Reaching Moon on eBay

From: Phil Hibbs <snarks_at_1wySEvOrT5F03tK-og1ml6y4jXJfCP2NAEwJHrSEFBUEwoH_T9Izbib5BHIFo139dlDjz>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:00:09 +0100

 > Adam, do us a favour and ask you gaming pals why they couldn't be
> bothered with Glorantha and post their replies here...

Given that there are more things that I don't do than there are things that I do do, if I had to come up with reasons for not doing all the things I don't do then I wouldn't get half the things that I do do done, and so would have to come up with even more reasons.

Phil Hibbs.

--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?