RE: Re: Self Advertisment

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_Le9ZPY2tsHfl0ZiQXRtUl34Jk9BIComfBXLPSuMr1mZWr7AFqJJSBjiPDSqFuIDCruPc>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:25:15 -0300

JR misremembers who the miserable bastards are:

> Christsakes what a bunch of miserable bastards are on these lists.
> First, the lazy and uncreative bunch of teenage wankers obsessing
> about stats for Harrek ("in my campaign we are going to bitchslap
> Harrek and then we are going to kill Humakt"). Now, Boatie is
> bitching that Jeff Kyer is promoting a product that he wrote.

I think you'll find the teenage wankers were actually looking for that Lunar chick's stats.

> My copy of Blood over Gold states in big letters on the cover "By Jeff
> Kyer (and friends)", which makes it kind of obvious that Jeff wrote
> it. No disclaimer necessary.

He also has "Blood over Gold" in his sig, which links to DriveTHRU where it tells you who the author is. 'Spretty obvious.

Sam.

p.s. Rob - it counts as a threesome if you have a picture of that Lunar chick in front of you, okay? Or Harrek, depending what takes your fancy.