Re: Terror in war

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_Y0zPghswGoEH1G5TFuYB4_nVNK-RyjGuhANWxRb9SSLD9wNNdeKUOo3fn3_mg>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:21:59 -0000

I know, a bit of a corker! :^)

> Careful, Rob: those Islamiacs'll be marrying our white women next.
>
> Stew.

Islam is like all medieval religions, a harbour of unreason and barbarity - just like christianity used to be. You don't believe in my god, then i'll kill ya.

I will also conceded that not all followers of that faith are not enlightened, and its true some do eschew the wanton murder of women and children in daily horrific atrocities as a marketing tool.

Whatever the distinction was not drawn on racial lines, and I resent the clumsy implication. But then I suppose I have to put up with shit like that from an illiterate dolt like you. I bid you good day sir! :^)

Retards
Rob