Re: Re: Terror in war

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_snxuVoY9T3O1JoJGZT5GBrYqwTuALMsjCWjCdu6XvuEL2T90M5eduPDotd3t8vH>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:59:58 +1000

I'm in the "Gloranthan Heroes are not nice people" camp. Argrath, Harrek the *Berserk*, Gunda the *Guilty*, Jar-Eel the *Razoress*, *Beat-Pot* Aelwrin. These guys all sound like mobster hitmen from the 30's.

"Don Corleone sent da Razoress and she sliced his throat real good."
"Yeah, they is sending da Berserk and Guilty Gunda to mash her up."

Kallyr could be one of these, I think she probably is, but OTOH you could have a nice Kallyr. I'd personally draw inspiration for Kallyr from Winston Churchill who was certainly not a model of moral behaviour.

"Nice" Glorantha heroes would include, in my opinion, Sartar, Pavis, Isildian, the Only Old One, Moray and Telerio, and possibly Khordavu.

Keith