Re: Terror in war

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_MY_unZO4bg-QRU_LJIthLtNG0T9KtiMyb7J6ErCXRy9KsfD8F1W1hpExfogsx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:21:15 -0000

When we're talking about Heroes in the 'powerful movers and shakers' sense, sure, some of them are pretty unpleasant people. To take one name on your list, it never once occurred to me to think of Harrek as anything other than an out-and-out villain. Which is precisely why I wouldn't expect PCs to want to associate themselves with him.

> "Nice" Glorantha heroes would include, in my opinion, Sartar, Pavis,
> Isildian, the Only Old One, Moray and Telerio, and possibly Khordavu.

Anyone from the modern rebellion? That's who I'm looking for at the moment. Or at least will be, if Kallyr turns out to be untenable in that role (which I've yet to be fully convinced of).