Re: The Misbegotten Adventures of Geoffrey the Badger

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_YFFKdIdquH4FYQGqBPczet4NPuuphb6kC8xB-vZtjrLvMphNT-jKRDdxdK-gQH_HkN2W>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:32:44 -0000

> Sadly, Stew has OD'd on 'mercian kiddy shows from the 80s. The
> Fraggles and Dozer are from "Fraggle Rock" - a show Jim Henson did
> after the Muppet Show. Dolt.

Could be worse. I am slowly being introduced to 80s pop culture from the continent. And the ongoing adventures of Bernd das Bröt - an anthropomorphic loaf of bread with a case of clinical depression - and his sidekicks Briegel der Busch and Chili das Schaf.

Makes me homesick for the glories of Ultraman, He-Man, Superfriends, and HR Puffinstuff. Not to mention the Banana Splits.

Jeff