Re: The Exiles List

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_87vlz0Br3nvpD1HUjK5Uh09dFBodhT3IA_FKXnTJkv_nmsGnTejql0mcfOAKYzn>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:15:26 -0000

I don't know if my writing is especially unclear at the moment, but let me re-emphasise this. I am not suggesting any change to ImmodGHQ's culture or terms of reference. It is what it is and that'a absolutely fine and it clearly both fills a need and is something with which a lot of people are happy. John raised the notion of a _different_ forum and I took that opportunity to talk about what I would like to see within the culture of that list. I hope this finally brings an end to any thoughts that I am suggesting the Politeness Police be unleashed on ImmodGHQ!

Mark