Re: Lokarnos gone!

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_Mf9WeHwQLLfL1vn6VZZiUC9QZYR2xj6kdIJaSEzOPnXrHwj0LyVe9aVq4gSE3vYL2QRzp>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:34:04 -0000

Hmm. Interesting thought there.

A Trader Prince campaign could certainly have film noir feel to it though its more of Godfather with castles look. The Italian Renaissance meets the Fur Trade/Silk Road/Amber Route. I was watching HBO's most excellent ROME while doing some of the final rewrites and some of that leaked into Fay Jee - though no one is actually called a Son of Hades. Honest.

There's echoes and homage to Pavis, Borderlands, and Balazar in there but there's also a lot of "Last of the Mohichans", Terry Prachett, Black Adder, and Machiavelli's The Prince. Oh, and the Three Stooges. I always sit down after I've written something and think "What would Larry do?"

Nyck, nyck.

Jeff