Re: Hibernation by Moderation

From: jorganos <joe_at_pdI5f5pYZNQivdOCpWeLzoFvkxznaU9-P49QUL0805cUoyYd-9V7c5sENjK0789K_gDo_bwi>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:15:34 -0000

Me
>> But then, hibernation is a satisfactory fate for any Rathori thread...

The Almighty HeroQuest-RPG Moderator:
> Well isn't that special? Could be that Ian's offline for abit as
far as I know.

And Ian is the only one supposed to write anything on that topic?

> So, made any newbie friendly, non-esoteric, un-hostile posts lately?

I started to, then realized that it would be to the wrong list, and then went on to do something for my website instead. I prefer to discuss stuff before publishing, but without a forum for non-trivial gameplay preparation, this will have to go out unchecked.

> I know I haven't.

Symptomatic for what used to be the community...