Another Yelmalian Joke

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_6Zis5UQaokw8rQEKGX2OwC-0kMeeDI4nPdtRj-OddnqPXu47xlsVdRrLtyk0bhZYiKQ>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:01:39 -0000

Because you can never have enough Yelmalian jokes .......

An 18-year-old Yelmalian girl tells her Mum that she has missed her period for a season.

Very worried, the mother takes her daughter to the local Ernalda shrine and the healer checks her over and says the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who's the pig that did this to you? I want to know!"

The girl speaks to her go-between and sends a message off to Pavis. A day later, a carriage stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in a silk suit steps out of the carriage and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the very stern, patriarchal Sun Dome Templar father, the angry mother and the girl and tells them:

"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't
marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge. I am a Lokarnos merchant with storerooms in Pavis, Sun Dome, Nochet and Dara Happa.

I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 stores in Pavis, a townhouse in Pavis, a beachfront villa on the Mirrorsea Bay and 100,000 Golden Wheels.

If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of zebra farms and 200,000 Golden Wheels. If twins, they will receive a zebra farm, a shop and 100,000 Golden Wheels each.

However, if she loses the baby, I'm not really sure what to do. What do you suggest?"

At this point, the girl's father, who had so far remained silent, picks up his spear, look at him severely, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him...........

"You fuck her again."